Wednesday, 25 June 2008

I watched Wanted. What the fuck have YOU done lately?



This is me, after watching Wanted.
This is me, not reviewing it.
This is me, loving it.
This is me, not eating Mcdonalds.
This is me, wondering what the fuck I just said.
This is me, reading the comic again.
This is me, telling you NOT to read the comic first.



This is me, with an adrenalin rush,
This is me, wanting to watch Night Watch and Day Watch again.
This is me, wondering how the heck they did that.
This is me, cheering at the bullets going through the heads.
This is me, loving that knife vs gun scene.
This is me, getting violent tendencies.



This is me, awed by the curving bullets.
This is me, wishing the action didn't move so fast.
This is me, thinking that shotgun is fucking cool.
This is me, wanting prop replicas of the guns and bullets.
This is me, swearing like nobody's business.
This is me, wanting to assassinate the fucking censors.



This is me, wondering how Jolie got so skinny,
This is me, thinking she was hotter as Mrs. Smith.
This is me, looking at James McAvoy,
This is me, wondering how he got from Atonement to this.
This is me, thinking he doesn't look a bit like Eminem.
This is me, geeking out when Anton came on.



This is me, in full-blown swearing mode.
This is me, laughing at you for wasting your time reading this.
This is me, watching movies and calling it 'work',
This is me, already having watched Wanted.
So...
What the fuck have YOU done lately?

No comments: