Monday, 21 July 2008

I Wanted To Believe. I Really Did.



The X-Files.
I Want To Believe
.
Not a Review.
I want to believe.
I really wanted to believe.
I wanted to believe that this would be good.
And in some ways, it is.
But in other ways,
You'd be better off watching a 2-hour episode of House or CSI.



It's a bit slow.
There's a lot of talk talk talk talk,
And not enough spooky.
But it's the X-files.
It's worth it just to hear THAT theme song.
Gives you the chills.
I couldn't stop whistling it after the show.
And it was funny to hear it when a picture of THAT idiot came up.


(No, this ain't THAT idiot)

Ah, Mulder and Scully.
We've missed you.
Sure, we've seen Mulder a lot in Californication,
(TOO much of him, actually, if I may add)
But damn I've missed Scully.
But both of them damn old oledi.
Ok not THAT old,
But still looking more haggard now.
Scully not so hot anymore.
:-(



The story?
Oh, but that would be telling.
Ok fine, its a bit 'HUH? THAT'S IT?"
But it's the X-FILES.
You'll like it if you're an X-Phile.
You won't LOVE it,
But you'll be happy just to see Mulder and Scully together again.
Even if it's not THAT great a movie.
And oh, there's no bee this time either.
Believe me.

No comments: