Thursday, 3 July 2008

Saturday is Superior to An Anti-Climatic Last Man

Some book blog this is turning out to be. I just realised that my last post about books was... in MAY. Sheeeesh.

It doesn't help that I haven't been reading much either, with the exception of several graphic novels, and comics.

Now, I'm not trying to address that imbalance here. I'm just gonna post about two books I bought last night at Kino, two books that I'd bee waiting FOREVER for them to arrive....

first Up, the new Garth Nix!



I only got it yesterday, and am already halfway through it. Will review it when I'm done ok?

The other book I boughti s not a book - its a graphic novel - the last volume of Y: The Last Man:



I must say, it's good that the whole story is finally complete because IMHO, it was already begin to sag by the end of the last book, and this last book was a little anticlimatic, if you ask me. But still, it's a pretty damn good series, highly recommended for all!

So there you have it, a post on books. Now can I get back to Batman Week?

No comments: