Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Two Weeks of Jet-Propelled Madness

By the time you read this, I'll be halfway around the world on the way to Heineken Land, to interview some guy about a cute wittle robot; and on the first leg of a marathon two-weeks in which I'll be flying back here and THEN flying off AGAIN to the OTHER SIDE of the world within 3 days; to check out a pop culture fanboy's ultimate wet dream (if wet dreams were filled with sweaty pudgy comic fans, that is).

It's gonna be complete, utter madness, but it's going to be oh-so-worth it. Who cares that I will probably collapse with jet lag and exhaustion by the time I get back?

Anyway, the point of this post is to tell you that there might not be THAT many updates here in these two weeks. But because I'm such a nice guy (heh), I've post several pictures I took of my toys, all scheduled to publish everyday until I get back. See I so nice. Say thank you.

Oh, I MIGHT find time to post something once in a while, but then again, I might be having too much fun to bother. :D In the meantime, have fun in whatever boring office you work in! :D :D :D

No comments: