Sunday, 3 August 2008

Bored at The Airport #432564

It's barely 7am in the morning, and I'm stuck inside the Hong Kong International Airport, waiting or my light back to KL. I'm surprisingly alert and awake, considering I hardly slept on the plane at all, spending most o the time watching Memento (damn awesome movie) and Cars (or the 30th time); and playing Tetris the rest of the way.

After two weeks of flying around, I'm pretty sick of airports by now. Don't get me wrong, I ain't complaining about the traveling, I just wish I didn't have to spend so much time waiting around airports, thats all.

Of the five airports (KLIA, Hong Kong International Airport, LAX, Schipohl Amsterdam, and San Diego Airport) I've been to this past 2 weeks, Schiphol has been the only one that didn't bore me out of my mind. At least KLIA and HKIA had free Internet. LAX consisted of just three corridors, with very few shops, and no free Wifi. So I spent most of my time watching Samurai Jack episodes on my laptop instead.

Anyway, two hours to go to my flight home... finally. :D

No comments: