Anyway, this will be my last post on Comic Con. I just got back yesterday, and afte unpacking my bags, I finally have the final tally of Comic Con swag I got. Hehehehe.
This list isn't even a list of ALL the swag I got, just the ones I managed to bring back home. Because of space limitations, I had to leave behind quite a bit of stuff. Sigh. Oh well, the fact that I actually carted ALL of these back from the US is practically a miracle in the first place, and you can pretty much figure out how many bags I had in the end... hehe.
So, here goes:
- 1 Complete set of FOUR Star Trek character posters featuring Kirk, Spock, Uhura and Nero the bad guy, which I had to fight with dozens of fans for at the Paramount booth. All four posters combine to make one GIGANTIC poster, like the one you see on the right here...
- 1 original double-sided Twilight poster I got after lining up for about 15 minutes.
- 1 set of mini GI Joe posters, 3 of them with Scarlet in it (hubba hubba)
- 1 crummy little Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen poster that featured only the bloody title.
- More than 20 smaller posters featuring TV shows such as 24, Bones, Sarah Connor Chronicles etc, all of which I picked up while walking around the exhibition.
- 1 exclusive Comic-Con Watchmen T-shirt, only available from the panel.
- 2 exclusive Comic-Con Terminator Salvation T-shirts, only available from the panel.
- 2 T-shirt promoting Push and Knowing that I got after lining up for about 15 minutes (I wanted the Twilight poster)
- 1 Clone Wars T-shirt featuring Grevious and Asajj Ventriss (bought)
- 1 Comic-Con convention T-shirt (bought)
- 1 crummy Death Race T-shirt that I wouldn't wear to save my life.
- Frank Miller who signed my Sin City TP after the print interviews.
- Grant Morrison, who quipped, "Wow, that's an old one, innit?" after he signed my Batman: Gothic #1
- David Mack, who gave me a bunch of signed Kabuki comics when I mentioned to him at his booth that some of my friends really liked Kabuki. He even signed the Kabuki bust I bought from him!
Toys & Collectibles:
- 1 signed Kabuki mini bust
- 1 exclusive Comic-Con Tom Bombadil mini bust, from Gentle Giant
- 1 exclusive Comic-Con Anakin Skywalker mini bust, from Gentle Giant
- 4 boxes of exclusive Marvel minimates
- One ginormous canvas/rice bag with Supernatural and Smallville posters on it, which was really useful because I could just dump everything into it.
- One ginormous Astroboy movie canvas bag
- 1 limited edition Iron Man DVD cover, with a holographic cover that features all the three incarnations of the suit
- One FOX poster tube with straps, which I found really useful for carrying all those posters back.
- One cloth Death Race bag which was useful in the end when I had no space left for all my swag.
- 1 Lisa Simpson paper fan
- 1 MAD Magazine 'Arthur P. Newman for President' buttons
- 1 Heroes collar pin
- And other misc buttons, dog tags, and other weird shit: