Wednesday, 6 August 2008

PIXAR WEEK 2008: One Week to WALL-E!

Yes, it is officially one week more till MY personal favorite movie of the year (yes, I like it even more than The Dark Knight) opens in Malaysia (ONE BLOODY MONTH AFTER the movie opened in the US, GRRRR), so I hereby RELAUNCH Pixar Week on EoE today!

I know I've already watched the movie (in case you missed it, here's the Movie Not-Review), but I've had Pixar on my mind for the past week, not least because I missed their panel at SDCC, and also because I watched A Bug's Life (for the 10th time) and Cars (for the 20th time) on the flight to AND from Los Angeles. I've also been working on all those WALL-E stories, AND after talking to both Andrew Stanton and Ben Burtt, I'm itching to watch the movie again.

And today, while going through the press kit, I came upon a whole lot of cool little videos featuring the little guy, and spent almost an hour just watching them and going "AWWWWW" the whole time.

So yes, WALL-E is opening on 14 August, and I'm gonna go watch it again! And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.....

Oh, and because I'm such a nice fella, here's a nice little wallpaper of the little guy, just to remind you guys how CUUUTE he actually is. :D

No comments: