Wednesday, 10 September 2008

No Terminator Would Want To Piss Shirley Manson Off



Wow. What a way to kick off the new season of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

I'm not gonna spoil it for you here, but I have to say, that opening seven minutes was one of the most kickass scenes I've seen on TV in a long time, especially with Shirley Manson singing a power cover of Samson & Delilah (a.k.a. If I Had My Way I'd Tear This Building Down) in the background, and of course, THAT sucker punch at the end of the scene.

The way this episode unfolded, this is going to be a real interesting season indeed. As long as you're not too picky about how you like your Terminators functioning, that is.

Sure, the show might still have it's doubters (mostly Arnie fanboys), and the time paradoxes are still headache inducing; but hell, Summer Glau is bloody hot, so who cares, eh?

Oh, and I am so digging Shirley Manson's Brit accent here.

Next up, Fringe!

No comments: