Wednesday, 22 October 2008

I Call This My Lazy Two-Week Holiday

Hi guys! I'm currently on a LOONG LOONG break from work, which explains why I've been to darn lazy to update this here blog. But if it's any consolation, at least I HAVE got lots to update about, just that I've been too lazy to do so. Ahahaha.

Ok, Lainie Style short snippets then.

-------------------------------------------

Dexter has been renewed for another two, 12-episode seasons. Which is good news because Dexter is brilliant. Let's hope they get another hot British chick to take her kit off though. This current season has been rather lean on the topless chick scenes.

-------------------------------------------

Quattro sucks dick. Some four seasons concept... Autumn feels like a sauna, You have to climb bloody three floors to get to Winter, Spring is just the terrace outdoors with a corridor that has SHOWERS coming on every hour, and Summer is just... tiny. Bah. But at least there was free booze and good company. All I need are those. Music? What music?

-------------------------------------------

MPH WAREHOUSE SALE! I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THE PREVIEW YESTERDAY!!! GAAAAH!

-------------------------------------------

Been double-booking a lot of my lunch and dinner appointments this week. wtf. Note to self... WRITE THEM DOWN or STORE THEM IN IPOD.

-------------------------------------------

Of all the shows I've acquired this week, there has been one REALLY brilliant one... VISIONARIES: THE KNIGHTS OF THE MAGIC LIGHT! WOOT! Ok, the animation is really crappier than I remember, and the jokes are still corny, but hey, its the VISIONARIES baby!

-------------------------------------------

Tropic Thunder is STILL funny even after al those cuts. But I'm still thankful I saw the full uncut version though. Rober Downey Jr. PWNS.

No comments: