Monday, 13 October 2008

Live Life. Love Life. Watch Life. Get a Life.



I love Life.
I love Life because I'm not reviewing it.
I love Life because it's worth watching.
I love Life because it gives me a reason not to have a life.
I love Life because it ain't short, like Californication.
I love Life because it's the best TV show this season so far.



I love Life because Charlie Crews is the coolest cop ever.
I love Life because Charlie Crews says the funniest things lines ever.
I love Life because Charlie Crews is not attached to his car.
I love Life because Charlie Crews is the only TV cop with a switchblade.
I love Life because Charlie Crews could TALK Horatio Caine to death.



I love Life because Dani Reese is the hottest cop on TV right now.
I love Life because Dani Reese is also an L-Word chick.
I love Life because Dani Reese looks cuter when perplexed than Bones.
I love Life because Dani Reese was on Maxim before (woohoo!)



I love Life because it's not here. This blog, it's not here either.
I love Life because Life Is Good.
I love Life.
So go watch Life.
Or go get a Life.
See if I care.

No comments: