Thursday, 9 October 2008

The WhinyBlogger Rap

WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!
Why my unique hits everyday always come up to only twenty?
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!
Why I get so little money from my NuffNuff ads, har Timothy?
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!
Why the big mean newspaper steal my blogpost never tell me?
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!
Why nobody ever invites me to go for their happening party?
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!
Why nobody give me makeup, food and Nokia phone for free?
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!
Why that big famous blogger so bad always dowan to link me?
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!
Why I go blogger meet always no one want camwhore with me?
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!
Why nobody read me even when I write same thing as Suanie?
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!
Why my blog punya chat and comment box always got nobody?
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!
Why everybody else but me always get to watch free movies?
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!
Why I blog for two months oledi still kenot femes like Kenny?
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!
Why people say my colorful layout always make them so dizzy?
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!
Why nobody Nang Nang me but then always go Dang Dang Me?
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!
Why I meet Fireangel so many times oledi still she donno me?
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINY!

No comments: