Thursday, 29 January 2009

Forget Joe, There Better Be More Baroness and Scarlett, Godammit.

I saw around 2o minutes ofa very very rough, unfinished cut of the upcoming GI Joe movie last month, and I have to say, though I'm not exactly a very big fan of GI Joe (Transformers will always trump the Joes for me), the action set piece they showed us looks pretty wicked, and Sienna Miller looks damn hot as the Baroness...

Heck, check out these new character posters, and tell me that you don't want to at least watch the movie just to see Miller and Rachel Nichols in black leather as the Baroness and Scarlett respectively...





And ninjas are always cool, so Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow deserve their posters here too:





The rest.... I could do without though. I mean, who really cares about Duke or That White Chicks fella as Ripcord?

Oh if you insist...



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Download Full Version Software at AriesGames... http://ariesgames.blogspot.com