Tuesday, 13 January 2009

MUSICLARITY: Jiwang Tuesday #7 (The One Yang Aku Tak Teringin)

I remember a time when the Jiwang music market seemed to be dominated by similar sounding Malay female artists with names that ended with the leter 'A' - Shima, Ella, Nora, Amy Mastura, Ziana (or maybe it's just because there are so many Malay names with 'A' in the end) - and when the hottest song of the year was Teringin by Shima.

EVERYONE was singing the damn song, even my Chinese friends. It annoyed the hell out of me. The song was fine, but her VOICE annoyed the hell out of me. I didn't mind jiwangness in Mat Rock bands, but somehow I just couldn't stand the voices of this female singers. Except Ella. Ella is cool. I still enjoys her muzik. Do you enjoys also?

Acquisitions: Shima - Teringin

DISCLAIMER: All the mp3s available here are for sampling purposes only. So don't be an irresponsible pirate - if you really like the songs, be sure to buy the album also, ok? BTW, if you have a problem with the mp3s I've listed on the blog and want me to take them down, please email me at eyeriz@gmail.com, and I'll remove it at once.


Previous Jiwang Tuesday posts:

No comments: