Tuesday, 20 January 2009

MUSICLARITY: Jiwang Tuesday #8 (The One With Adik-Beradik Yang Bercinta)

Everyone knows Ella, but how many of you know who Korie is? I think he did have a couple of hits before he disappeared from the face of the Jiwang scene. 2 or 3 in fact, including this one, Pergilah Sayang with his sister Ella.

Yes, his SISTER Ella. THE Ella, Rock Queen of Malaysia and Princess of Enjoys. I don't know about you, but there's something distinctly creepy about a brother and sister singing a love duet together, and telling each other "memadu kasih janji bersama" and "bersama-sama melafaz kata cinta"...

It IS a good song though, and they do sing well together. Just wish it didn't sound so... incestuous, that's all...


Acquisitions: Ella & Korie - Pergilah Sayang

DISCLAIMER: All the mp3s available here are for sampling purposes only. So don't be an irresponsible pirate - if you really like the songs, be sure to buy the album also, ok? BTW, if you have a problem with the mp3s I've listed on the blog and want me to take them down, please email me at eyeriz@gmail.com, and I'll remove it at once.


Previous Jiwang Tuesday posts:

No comments: