Wednesday, 21 January 2009

My Fortune As Told By Cookies

  • Believe In Your Dreams (wow, so original)
  • You will enjoy prosperity for all seasons (Er... right)
  • Good seed with good effort makes good crop (this sounds so wrong on several levels...)
  • You are capable, competent, creative and careful. Prove it. (prove that I'm careful? But what if I'm too careful to prove anything?)
  • You will spend old age in comfort and material wealth (now THAT'S what I call a fortune...)
  • Love is perfect, even when we are not (eh?)
  • Simplicity of character is the natural result of profound thought (er....)
  • Your home is a pleasant place from which you draw happiness (ok, this one is actually quite true, especially since I just refurbished my kitchen.. I'm happyyyy. :D )
  • Good fortunes for wealth as you enjoy RM5 off your bill with purchase of RM30 or above *valid till 15 Feb 2009 (wow, even fortunes have expiry dates...)

No comments: