I'm too busy (and lazy to blog) So let's do this in point form
1) So Kanye West stormed the stage, stole Taylor Swift's limelight, and made the poor girl cry. Apara, making a little girl cry. It's just the VMAs, yo. Not even the Grammys or something more relevant. LOL. Sure, Beyoncé's video IS better (well, she looks hotter in it, at least), but don't lar make little girl cry. Besides, if he'd waited a while longer, he'd have no cause to storm the stage and make an ass out of himself in the first place. After all, Beyoncé won VIDEO OF THE YEAR (and she even gave Swift a second chance to give her speech. Now THAT'S one classy babe.)
2) Pixar and Disney news! Timothy "I was James Bond" Dalton will be in Toy Story 3, along with Whoopi "Whoopie!" Goldberg, Bonnie Hunt. The rest of the cast is still around. The Cars 2 story was also announced. Looks like the gang will be traveling to Japan, Germany, Italy and London for races. Lots of racing parodies to come, I hope. There's also gonna be a new Winnie And the Pooh movie as well.... Er. Ok. Moving on...
3) Also from Empire Online, Pirates of the Caribbean 4 will apparently be called Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Empire reckons it might be Monkey Island-esque. I say, Forget Jack Sparrow... Bring on Guybrush Threepwood!
4) Heard the new Muse album yet? Matt Bellamy seems to be channeling Freddie Mercury on this one. One of the songs on The Resistance reminded me A LOT of Bohemian Rhapsody...
5) So Noel Gallagher quit Oasis. Ho hum. He's done this before lar. And besides, Oasis' albums have pretty much sucked after (What's The Story) Morning Glory anyway...
6) Two more 15Malaysia videos are up. Duit Kecil is a bit blah. But check out Healthy Paranoia, featuring Health Minister Liow Tiong Lai!
7) And on to sports now. Is THIS the best tennis shot EVER or what?
The new Guinness Bright
3 days ago