Saturday, 5 June 2010

Optimash Prime Crashes the ASTRO B.YOND PVR Blogger Challenge!!!

If you happen to be at Mid Valley today, please go to the North Court to register yourself as my supporter at the Astro Booth! :D)

Best time to come would be 5pm, so you can help me win a challenge!




HELLO! I'm BAAAACK!

I'm now at Mid Valley North Court right now to support eyeris as he stays 8 hours in this glass 'enclosure' for Astro B.YOND PVR...

The poor guy is stuck In THIS place from 10am to 9pm tonight!!!



And for the next 8 hours he has to do some tasks and try to beat the other three bloggers to win an ASTRO BYOND PVR!

How can you help? Come to Mid Valley North Court BEFORE 6pm to register and support eyeris! The first 100 who sign up at the booth gets an exclusive Astro goodie bag!!!

For his first task, he has to blog about the event, and try to get as much comments as possible!



As for me, I'm trying to help him out as much as possible by sabotaging the other three bloggers! MUAHAHA!

This is ME trying to delete Red Mummy's post while Eyeris distracts her with his camera!



This is me spying on Beautiful Nara, trying to steal his supporters!



And now here I am stealing Eiling's mouse while she's busy blogging! MUAHAHAHA!



Now, PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS POST so that I can beat them in this TASK!!! THANKS!!!

And please follow him on Twitter @eyerizzz (That's THREE 'Z's ok!) for more updates!!! I'll try to be back here with live updates on the blog later, BYE!!!!

Oh, and he also needs as many readers to come help me out with a task at 5pm today! So come at 5pm today to help me out and I, Optimash Prime will do a little dance for you!!!!

PLEASE HELP EYERIS!!! COMMENT PLEASE KTHNKSBAI!!!

38 comments:

Michelle Zyenn Teh said...

Optimash is so freaking adorable! Hehe all the best for the next few challenges =)

Huai Bin said...

Support!

eiling lim said...

haha so cute la your table adornments. nah i support u!!

Chief Chapree said...

O HAI OPTIMASH! Go pwn zem!

FietheElf said...

i support optimash!!

Jacqkie Rowena said...

I'll see you later! Kkkk I support you! :D

Jack said...

hai... morning.. good luck.. have fun!

Aza said...

Putla ur hensam face sure more ppl support one. Good luck!!

Erna said...

Oh my so cute!

Well, I am disappointed too it wasn't a real fishbowl but hey, have fun!

thenomadGourmand said...

Oh oh..commenting..

Err..I'm in Sg but wil log on and commetn ok?
Gd luck!!

beautifulnara said...

u are a genius !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoebus Athenos said...

ye ye gua komen la niiii

chris said...

hangover la, lazy wan read the post. just comment boleh?

Din said...

nah, here's your comment

mina said...

go go go Optimash and Eyeris! :p I know you'll win *do some hacking* LOL

eyeris said...

THANKS EVERYONE!

Still no fight though. haih. All my readers don't wake up before lunch wan... haha

lishun said...

all this happens when i'm stuck in batu pahat. bleargh. all the best, eyerizzz!

vincent said...

Are we supposed to comment before 11am?

Hehehehe I did wake up at 7 am, went out, got breakfast and the went back to bed.

So good morning, and sorry for being 15 mins late, haha

thegreat_vanlee said...

lolz..no worries bro..! enjoy the fun,k..! go get urself a Vodka lar..XD

Strizzt said...

So what's for lunch in the fishtank? :D

mona said...

Go Eyerizz! Go Eyerizz!

Fluxevz said...

Optimash FTW!

eyeris said...

Thanks for the comments on the post people! I lost that challenge unfortunately, but I'll be here all day!!!

bibliobibuli said...

*waves*

Aiden said...

I an optimash prime fan!

Sharinginfoz said...

good luck. sorry already 11 am

ravishingpeacock said...

haha optimash was so notty2

XMOCHA said...

Cheering you on Eyeris!

XMOCHA said...

Cheering you on Eyeris!

Sim said...

We are your fans Michael!

Max said...

Uncle Mike, hang in there!

Kimberly Low said...

eh is it too late to comment now? lol

Enricko said...

Good luck man! love your reviews.. ahem! not reviews in your blog :)

Tian Chad @ 永遇乐 said...

Haha nice to see you at the event!

winter gurl said...

too late

Monk[+]Icon said...

i m up man!

Monk[+]Icon said...

eh.. i get reinforcement from Cybertron for u ok... i hope got response...

zool said...

Optimus Prime is cool..
Hope u won because other's blogger is popular already ..