Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Everything is Awesome! LEGO IS AWESOME!!!



The LEGO Movie.
Not a review.
LEGO!
LEGO LEGO LEGO!
Leggo of my LEGO!
It's MY LEGO!



BATMAN!
Nananananananana BATMAN!
BEST. BATMAN. MOVIE. EVER.
Oh wait, this ain't a Batman movie?
Then why is Batman so awesome in this movie?
Ok he's a bit of a mean jerk and a showoff,
But it's BATMAN!



See Batman.
See Batman being awesome.
See Batman and his grappling hook thingamajig.
See Batman and 1980's Space Guy being awesome
(and slightly less awesome).



It's been 12 hours since I watched the movie.
And I've STILL got that bloody song stuck in my head.
Altogether now!
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!!



OMG LEGO.
MUST. HAVE. MORE. LEGO.
(I already have a lot of LEGO, mind you)
(But they're all MY LEGO)
(The kid'll have to get his own)



As soon as I went out of the cinema,
I went to Toys R Us and wanted to BUY ALL THE LEGO.
Damn extra-long toy commercial movies.
This one does it WAAAY better than Transformers.




Actually more specifically I wanted all the mini figures.
Especially 1980's Space Guy.
I used to have a 1980's Space Guy.
Sigh.



Morgan Freeman!
Like the "blooper reel" trailer said,
That guy could read a phone book and make it sound good.
I need to watch this again just to catch all the Easter eggs.
Apparently The Simpsons were in it too!



C'mon, It's LEGO.
And it's EASILY the most fun movie I've watched this year.
Yes, I'm aware it's only February.
But I doubt there'l be another movie like this this year.
At least, as insanely funny and chaotic as this.



It's chaotic but it's logical.
It's got oodles of creativity,
It's all over the place but somehow makes sense.
It's LEGO.
And that's all you need to know.
Plus it's got Batman.
DARKNESS! BLACK STUFF! (That's dark)
EVERYTHING IS AWESOOOOOME!!!!

No comments: