Monday, 12 May 2014

GOJIRA! GOJIRA! GOJIRA!!!



Godzilla.
Not a review.
GOJIRA!
GOJIRA!
GOJIRAAAAA!!!!



Now THAT'S a Godzilla movie!
Not that stupid Roland Emmerich crap.
At least THIS Godzilla looks like Godzilla,
Not a like a mutated T-Rex.
And when THAT tail LIGHTS UP...
WHOOOHOOO!!!!



The MUTO looks a bit like the Cloverfield monster though,
And somehow reminded me of the Pacific Rim kaijus.
Looks damn awesome when destroying stuff.
But hor, I dowan to just see monsters destroying stuff.



Correction: I dowan to see monsters destroying stuff, ON THEIR OWN.
I wanna see monsters FIGHTING GOJIRA!!!
A bit too much drama drama for me though.
Too many humans emoing
Not enough monsters demolishing.



Also hor, a bit slow lor
30 minutes in, not a single monster in sight.
Only Walter White and his nuclear reactor.
And Kick-Ass pretending to be a soldier.
COME ON, JUST GIVE US MONSTERS FIGHTING MONSTERS.



But when GOJIRA! came on,
That was like, FUCK YEAH! GOJIRA!!!!
But the damn director kept teasing us.
Godzilla and MUTO about to fight... CUT TO SMALL TV SCREEN
Godzilla and MUTO facing off... CLOSE DOOR.
WTF! *flip table*



One thing I couldn't help noticing though,
WHY IS GODZILLA SO GODDAMN FAT?
I hereby dub thee Obesezilla!
Yo-zilla so fat he make keju by sitting on keju
Yoz-zilla so fat he make Jaeger look like Mick Jagger
Ate too many cheeseburgers is it?
The Japanese one eat sushi more hehehehe.

1 comment:

Alycia said...

hahahhaha I agree with you on the when are monsters gonna fight part, but hey if Gojira gained some weight, let it be la. I kinda like a fat Gojira! No body image issues there that's for sure. ;)