So, both Marvel and DC have announced all their movies from 2016 to 2020. Here's the ENTIRE DC versus Marvel movie lineup from 2016, complete with release dates.
Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (25 March)
Captain America: Civil War (6 May)
Suicide Squad (8 May)
Doctor Strange (4 November)
Guardians of The Galaxy 2 (5 May)
Wonder Woman (23 June)
Thor: Ragnarok (28 July)
Black Panther (3 November)
Justice League, Part I (17 November)
The Flash (23 March)
Avengers: Infinity War, Part I (May)
Captain Marvel (5 July)
Aquaman (27 July)
Inhumans (2 November)
Shazam (4 May)
Avengers: Infinity War, Part II (May 2019)
Justice League, Part II (14 June)
Cyborg (4 March)
Green Lantern (19 June)
- Suicide Squad going up against Civil War in May 2016 is just plain suicide.
- Black Panther will probably be blown away by Justice League in 2017
- 2018 will be Avengers year (Captain Marvel versus Aquaman would be interesting to watch)
- No Iron Man 4. Civil War will probably determine Tony Stark's fate.
- Infinity War in 2018 will probably be when Thanos REALLY steps up as the big bad guy.
- 2019 is the big year though - it's the first time that the Avengers will be going up against the Justice League. CAN'T WAIT!